Mittwoch, 20. November 2013

Die besten Pierce The Veil Song-Zitate ♥


    • "I kissed the scars on her skin. I still think you're beautiful."

    • "You know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need."

    •  "My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me."

    •  "You've decided there is so much more than me."

    •  "What if I can't forget you?"

    • "A diamond bullet and a gun made of gold, she was covered in blood last seen in San Francisco" 

    •  "We don't stop till someone's bleeding!"

    •  "Hail Mary, Forgive me, blood for blood, hearts beating"

    •  "And god damn it, I can barely say your name. So I'll try to write it, and fill the pen with blood from the sink."

    •  "Second chances won't leave us alone"

    •  "Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?"

    •  "There's no such thing as too young"

    •  "This love was out of control.. 3-2-1 where did it go?"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen